Website Terms of Services
By accessing this Website, accessible from http://184.108.40.206/aarohinews//, you are agreeing to be bound by these Website Terms and Conditions of Use and agree that you are responsible for the agreement with any applicable local laws. If you disagree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from accessing this site. The materials contained in this Website are protected by copyright and trademark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials on Aarohi News’s Website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials
- use the materials for any commercial purpose or for any public display
- attempt to reverse engineer any software contained on Aarohi News’s Website
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials
- transferring the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server
This will let Aarohi News terminate upon violations of any of these restrictions. Upon termination, your viewing right will also be terminated and you should destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether it is printed or electronic format.
All the materials on Aarohi News’s Website are provided “as is”. Aarohi News makes no warranties, may it be expressed or implied, therefore negates all other warranties. Furthermore, Aarohi News does not make any representations concerning the accuracy or reliability of the use of the materials on its Website or otherwise relating to such materials or any sites linked to this Website.
Aarohi News or its suppliers will not be held accountable for any damages that will arise with the use or inability to use the materials on Aarohi News’s Website, even if Aarohi News or an authorized representative of this Website has been notified, orally or written, of the possibility of such damage. Some jurisdiction does not allow limitations on implied warranties or limitations of liability for incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Aarohi News’s Website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Aarohi News will not promise that any of the materials in this Website are accurate, complete, or current. Aarohi News may change the materials contained on its Website at any time without notice. Aarohi News does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Aarohi News has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The presence of any link does not imply endorsement by Aarohi News of the site. The use of any linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim related to Aarohi News’s Website shall be governed by the laws of in without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Youtube’s Terms of Services
This summary is designed to help you understand some of the key updates we’ve made to our Terms of Service (Terms). We hope this serves as a useful guide, but please ensure you read the new Terms in full.
Welcome to YouTube!
This section outlines our relationship with you. It includes a description of the Service, defines our Agreement, and names your service provider. Key updates:
- Service Provider – Your service provider is now Google LLC.
- Policies – We have added a link to the Policy, Safety and Copyright Policies, and our Advertising on YouTube Policies, which all form part of the Agreement. These are the policies that underpin our Community Guidelines, and we wanted to make sure to call out this detail to you upfront in our Terms.
- Affiliates – To ensure you understand exactly who we mean when we talk about our group companies, we’ve included a definition of our “Affiliates”, meaning the companies in the Alphabet corporate group.
Who May Use the Service ?
This section sets out certain requirements for use of the service and defines categories of users. Key updates:
- Age Requirements – We have stated the specific age requirements for your country, reflecting our Google wide policies, and included a notice that, if you are a minor in your country, you must always have your parent or guardian’s permission before using the Service.
- Parental Permission – We’ve added a section to explain your responsibility if you allow your child to use YouTube.
- Businesses – Our Terms now make clear that, if you are using the Service on behalf of a company or organization, that business accepts this Agreement.
Your Use of the Service
This section explains your rights to use the Service and the conditions that apply to your use of the Service. It also explains how we may make changes to the Service. Key updates:
- Google Accounts and YouTube Channels – We’ve provided details about which features of the Service can be accessed without a Google account or YouTube channel, and which features require one.
- Restrictions – We have updated this section to reflect our requirements around contests, and to include a prohibition on manipulating metrics.
- Service Changes – We have improved our Terms to be more transparent about why we might need to make changes to the Service and provided a commitment to give you notice when those changes might affect you.
Your Content and Conduct
This section applies to users who provide Content to the Service. It defines the scope of the permissions that you grant by uploading your Content and includes your agreement not to upload anything that infringes on anyone else’s rights. Key updates:
- License – We’ve clarified the content license you grant us to make it easier to understand. We’re not asking for additional permissions and there’s no difference in how we’re using your content.
- Duration – We have removed the right for YouTube to use your comments in perpetuity.
- Removals – We have included a link to the tools you will need to remove your content, as well as a clear description about why we might need to take down content, and how to appeal removals.
- Analyzing Content – We may automatically analyze content on YouTube, to help detect abuse and keep the platform safe.
Account Suspension and Termination
This section explains how you and YouTube may terminate this relationship. Key updates:
- Terminations – Our Terms now include more details about when we might need to terminate our Agreement with bad actors. We provide a greater commitment to give notice when we take such action and what you can do to appeal if you think we’ve got it wrong. We’ve also added instructions for you if you decide you no longer want to use the Service.
About Software in the Service
This section includes details about software on the Service. Key updates:
- Software Licences – We’ve made the software license we grant you more specific, and included some details around open source.
Other Legal Terms
This section includes our service commitment to you. It also explains that there are some things we will not be responsible for. Key updates:
- Our liability – We’ve made changes to the disclaimers and limitations of liability in the Terms.
About this Agreement
This section includes some further important details about our contract, including what to expect if we need to make changes to these Terms; or which law applies to them. Key updates:
- Modifications – We want to give you the chance to review future material updates to these Terms.